Thursday, January 7, 2016

DIY Denim hat and Palazzo pants

I made this hat using a Simplicity pattern and a pair of $1 jeans from the Thrift store. It was fairly easy the 2nd time and now I'm on my 3rd try of this hat and it's now a cinch!!!
I used this pattern, letter D
I also made the palazzo pants using this pattern and I made the hobo bag. 

The houndstooth jacket is THRIFTED along with chocolate heel booties.

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment