Monday, March 7, 2016

My black is...

My black is simple and shiney. The simple part is the fact that I got this outfit from the thrift store. The shiny part is the smile I have when I see my shiny top!!! Let me explain:


This weekend at our local Southeastern Michigan Salvation Army thrift stores all clothing was half off and they had the 5 for $5 tag special. That all sounds like my language. 

Leather jacket $7
Sequin sweater $2.50
Jeans $1
Anne Klien booties $12.

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you  
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#thiswhatimwearingDEALWITHIT
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment