Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015

It's Friday and I'm so glad. I decided to try something new, mixing casual and classy. I thrifted the clothes from numerous Salvation Army family thrift stores all around the metro Detroit area: denim boyfriend jeans, sequin jacket. I paid 75cent for the jacket (I couldn't believe it either). The jeans are not necessarily boyfriend Jeans
but rather men Holister size 36. I cropped the bottom and distressed them myself (there is more than one way to skin a cat!!!😜). As for the leopard shoes I got from Love Culture. Michael Kors purse and bracelet was a find on online. For the local people who remember Gantos at Eastland Mall that is where I bought the black leather swing coat. Well, that's today's outfit have a safe and blessed weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment