Thursday, April 30, 2015

Purple Rain

Happy Friday eve!!! As one of my co-workers always says on Thrusday. Today is my "Thrift" day and it begins with the purple knit dress I paid a $1 for during the 5 for $5 weekend specials at The Salvation Army thrift store.
And along with that I got the long oatmeal sweater $3 (I think because it wasn't apart of the 5 for $5) and I just got the Steve Weiszerman gladiator heels from a Chicago Sal Val thrift store $35.  
The three layer neck pearls were $3 at the jewelry counter. You would be surprised with the goodies they have up there. It's like a treasure chest!!!!!!


As for the black leaf print fishnets, I got those from a company called "Fishnet Frenzy ". I believe they are on all the social media sites. 

Oh and the make up is ELF!!! I love them😍. Have a good Thrusday and let's discuss Scandal tomorrow #teamOilivia #gladiator #whitehat

See it
Like it
share it 

TTD
"Out the Trunk 2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment