Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May 1st

It's the beginning of a new month. For most people it's the beginning of spring, but for me its the count down to summer vacation. One of the best things about teaching is "June, July and August". And especially for me I can teach even more sewing classes. So here is May's class, the  "famous halter dress." 
Every time I where this dress I made, I get Sssooooooo many compliments. It is a great feeling to hear "I like your dress, where did you get it?" I reply with "Thank you and I made it" 


This dress is so comfortable and easy. Wear it with heels and sneakers. And it looks good on everyone. 


You may be asking where or how can you get this awesome dress? Well I got something really special happening. I will be offering "fish buyers" and "fish students" an offer you can't refuse.

Here's the story, there are some people who like to fish and then, there are people who only want to buy fish!!!!!!!

For the sewing classes held by SEW WAISTED.  The "111 halter dress" is the featured project. Tickets are available on https://www.eventbrite.com/e/111-halter-dress-tickets-16825550675?aff=eiosprexshreclip&ref=eiosprexshreclip

Now for the people who want to buy this dress please follow me on social media to see the latest color and cost. 

@outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009

Now let the weekend begin. 

See it
Like it
Share it 

TTD
Outthetrunk2009


No comments:

Post a Comment