Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Friday

Happy Friday

Today started out a little chilly however it's sunny and about 65 degrees ,and it's Friday so I'm not gonna trip too much on the weather. I'm just gonna dress accordingly, 


The white joggers I bought at Sal Val for $2. I altered the inseam to make them narrow near the bottom.



The white jacket was a gift that I painted with irredesent paint to keep it from staining. 
I'm rockin' my black "Outthetrunk2009" zipper back Tshirt.


My shoes- just a little bling added by me!!


Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Shout out to my father, brother and cousins for serving in our armed forces. 
May our creator bless all our of our fallen soldiers

Happy Memorial Day!!

#freestylefriday
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries


See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you
TTD
" Outthetrunk2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment