Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thank God for Grannies

My mothers mom was lovingly called "Granny" and thank God for her. She has left us in the earthly way, but never forgotten mentally. My Granny left me her sewing box. Something, at the time I had no interest and or idea of what to do with it. Well now it's my "go to" for all things sewing. I found this awesome pattern in it. 
And with this pattern and some fabric from JoAnn's I made these palazzo pants (actually I have made about 10 pair in different colors and prints).
I took the remnants of the fabric and free styles the vest. I got the white lace top from the Swap meet in LA.
The shoe wedges were a good thrifted item, that as a matter of fact I got these and a black pair. How lucky was I ?????


I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Tuesday. I'm headed to get a late Mothers Day gift!!!!!!!! Pedicures for me and mom. 

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and Thank you
TTD
"OUT THE TRUNK 2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment