Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh my!!!

Oh my is all I could say when I seen the yellow peeking out of the clothes rack. All I could think of was this dress would go perfect with my yellow and white Espadrilles. I quickly grabbed it off the rack and held it up to myself. I was sold!!! Especially so seeing that it was pretty and half off. Yes, I'm a happy thrifter!!! Oh my is what I said again once I got this beautiful piece home and tried it on. This dress had quickly turned into a top seeing that it wouldn't come pass these 44"hips. But that's ok, a little altering and here it is:
Let me break this outfit down for you:
Yellow and white Tunic top- Thrifted 
Denim Capri- Thrifted 
Black and white long cardigan- Made it
Nude embellished sandals- Lizzy's 
Pink Guess bag- either garage sale or thrifted, I can't remember 
Yellow stone necklace- yard sale 
Yellow earrings- Charming Charlie's 
White and gold watch- Fossil 


Enjoy your Friday!!!

Remember: "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"

#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you,
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009

1 comment: