Monday, May 11, 2015

Post Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies. I was blessed with two wonderful boys. Well one is 18 and other is 10, but still the same, I am truly thankful for both of them. 

I sent my oldest off to Europe for the summer. He just finished his first year at Michigan State and now studying in Europe for the summer.
The youngest spent the day with his Nonnie.
So I sewed and truly enjoyed myself
Sew stay tuned to see the creation.


I also finished the denim apron too I was inspired by a co-worker. 
Camo pants are thrifted.
Made the denim apron from a jean pants leg.
Shoes and earrings from Lizzy (for the locals here and they were $10, My kinda shopping).


I hope all of the mommies enjoyed their day. 


See it
Like it
Share it

Please and Thank you!!!
TTD
"Out the Trunk 2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment