Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A good day!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend. I talked to my brother who is stationed in Mississippi (Navy). Shout out to Keith. 

My hubby and I hung out a little, that was fun and I topped the long weekend with a little thrifting shopping spree. Take a look at today's thrifted outfit!!! 
Starting with the denim jacket, I had bought it before, it was a good thrift store find and had become a true go-to garment. 

The $3 tunic top was bought in the spree. I love the colors. 


The $2.50 capric distressed jeans were a good thrift store fine also, and  they fit great!
The sweet sandals are Steve Madden on sale for $14.99 with 25%off and on top of that they were NEW!!!!! In the words of my youngest son "Ohhh Kill'em"!!!!

Remember: "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it" 

And

"If you paid retail...... I feel bad for you" LOL!!!

#stevemadden
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries




See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you

TTD 
"Outthetrunk2009

No comments:

Post a Comment