Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Front and back

This is what happens when I see an idea and I don't have all of what I need to executed the idea. 

I seen this dress on Pinterest and loved it. I know you saying "She stay on Pinterest". That I do!!!!  Any who! I used a pattern is already had just altered the hem line. 

I had a "Tim Gun" moment and made it work. didn't have enough of other fabric, which both were jersey knit bedsheets I got from Thrift store so I used both and came up with this. 





The crop denim jacket is thrifted. The red Converse I bling out myself. 

I'm happy with my results. Hope you like it too!!!! 

See it
Like it 
Share it


Please and Thank you
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009"





1 comment:

  1. LOL..,girl that happened to me tonight when i was cutting out a dress, combined 2 different colors, we'll see how it looks when I'm done. Yours turned out great!!

    NaturalDane

    ReplyDelete