Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This is a Remix

If you are new to this blog, let me tell you........I love a good upcycle project. And here is one...

I bought the men's shirt from a resale
store, that resale men work clothes. And the pants are from my favorite spot the "Sal Val" (short for Salvation Army thrift store) 

The cut off the collar of the shirt and cut the sleeves off to 3/4 length. I sergered the ends and used elastic thread in my bobbin and sewed 1/4 hem around new cut neck/off shoulder line and around the newly cut arm length. 

As for the skirt, I cut the inseam of the pants and then sewed it back together by overlaying the pieces. If this sounds complicated here is a video from one of my favorite you tubers- Meesha:  http://youtu.be/soH5O-cXaQE

The shoes are from Lizzy's 

The Finale......




#thriftedthursday 

Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 

TTD
"Outthetrunk2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment