Saturday, May 9, 2015

JJJ Junk Jewelry Jeans

Hey Lil' Pun-Kins
I have gotten a ton of messages and request for my version in Dolce&Gabbana jeweled jeans.

 
So here you go!!!!
The first time I seen these jeans were on @Marjorieharvey Instagram page and I fell in love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. So I did a little research and discovered these were Dolce&Gabbana jeans costing $12,500. (They also have a pair $2750). All of which is tooooooo HIGH for my blood. 
I studied these jeans INTENSELY and came up with thisπŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

Here's what I did:
1. Bought some jeans from thrift store for a $1. And took them in and made then straight leg. 

2. I used my grandmothers clipped on earrings which I have had several years since her passing (R.I.P. Granny) and removed the backs which made the backs flat. 

3. Arranging the earrings along with other embellishments I had on hand from earlier projects on the jeans 

4. Using E6000 glue (available at Walmart, Jo Ann's or Michaels) I glued on embellishments. And let this creation dry for about two days.  And there you go!!!! 

For cleaning, I plan on dry cleaning them.
 Disclaimer: E 6000 is flammable. If this worries you try Fabri-tac also available at the stores mentioned. 

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and Thank you,
TTD
Out the Trunk 2009




2 comments:

  1. Girl..,you did that....WOW!!! You really are gifted lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete