Tuesday, May 5, 2015

$12,500 jeans... What???

Hello, on this rainy Tuesday afternoon. I was browsing on Pinterest and came across a pic that was posted from Marjorie Harvey's Instagram page 
I instantly fell in love 😻😻😻😻with these jeans. And with a little investigation I found the designer. These are Dolce&Gabbana  embellished jeans costing $12,500. Wholy Crats!!!!!!!!!! if you didn't know me well now you know, there is no way in HeLL am I ever paying $12,500 for some jeans. So let me think, how can I make these jeans. 
First, I remember I have my grandmothers jewelry box full of clip on earrings 
I got some $1 jeans from thrift store
Add some embellishments that I had on hand with some E6000 glue and I went to work..... Glue glue glue
And a couple days later (letting glue dry fully) here is the result. 
Add a THRIFTED white denim blazer and black no sleeves top and Target black patent leather gladiator heels (thanks to my cuz not being able to wear heels any more, thanks Elle). And here is the finish outfit. STYLE & PROFILE!!!

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you,
TTD 
"Out the Trunk 2009"






6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes ma'am! You DID that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this! What an excellent idea, and you saved loads of money... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE These and I am going to post your link on my FB page. I will be making a pair in the near future! Stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle Morris. I Stay tuned a cool idea is coming to mind

      Delete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE These and I am going to post your link on my FB page. I will be making a pair in the near future! Stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete