Tuesday, June 9, 2015

4 days and a wake up

It's 4 days and a wake up from SUMMER VACATION!!!! 
The ole saying is the best part of teaching is June, July, and August. Lol!!!!!

I like teaching but I LOVE summer vacation. The next 12 weeks off. Who could ask for more. 

Today's outfit reflects (punt intended) how I really feel. Bright and visible. 

I made this jogging set from fabric from JoAnn's and a pattern I got from the thrift store. 
My logo in Rhinestones. Shout out to Sun Coast in Royal Oak.

Shoes from Lizzy's. 



Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"

#madeit
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment