Sunday, July 19, 2015

If Bey can, then so can I

I was watching music videos and came across this hit "Say Yes" by Michelle from Destiny Child. Beyoncé is wearing this awesome little number. So I made one myself. Check it out:
Here is Beyoncé 
Here is my version: I used about 2 yards of fabric (light weight jersey knit) cut in a rectangle and the neck whole was cut off center so the drape would be asymmetrical. 
Jean shorts are DIY from a pair of $1 thrift jeans that I cut, bleached and distressed.
Body chain with cuffs. I bought wholesale so if you are interested contact me by leaving a message here or on social media. 
Shoes are from Lizzy's


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#madeit
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries
See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009"

1 comment: