Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stripe it, crop it

This little number has been on my mind for quite some time. I have had the fabric for a minute but didn't know what to make. So here's what I came up with. Palazzo pants and crop top with colored elastic trim. Colored elastic is my new favorite. I have it in all colors now. Check this fuchsia elastic out. 
I used this pattern for pants 
And this one for the top
My flip flops are from Love Culture 
Earrings Charming Charlie's 

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#madeit
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries
See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment