Tuesday, August 4, 2015

DIY: Bed sheet pants

These DIY: pants were made from a blue jersey knit bedsheet. 
I am a firm believer that fashion is what you make it. Now it's up to You how literal you take that!!!! Lol

I think is liberating to make fashion from simple things so when I came across this bedsheet and pattern
at the thrift store, I figured I was free to create greatness. So check out my outfit 
Pants- made them
Tank tops- Forever 21
Flip flops- Rainbow
jewelry- Lizzy's

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment