Tuesday, August 4, 2015

DIY: jeweled denim and spike shoes

Do It Yourself: denim shorts and spike gym shoes on the Slow Roll.
Just in case you don't know what Slow Roll is. Let me tell you. Slow Roll Monday Night (check them out on Facebook) is a weekly bike ride where on average 5000 or more people show up and bike ride. This Monday about 10,000 people Slow Rolled. It's was amazing!!!
This is my sister -in-law. We had so much fun!!!!!!
Ok back to the DIY: shorts, shirt and shoes
The jean were a $1 from thrift store, that I cut off and distressed and had sewed the jewelry on. I took off the waist band and added 2inch elastic on the inside of waist band. 
The shoes I bought from my favorite store Lizzy's. I got the spikes from a store in Chicago (sorry I don't remember the name) however, they come with a flat bottom that allowed me to use E6000 to glue them to the toe of shoes and my tank top. 


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment