Monday, September 28, 2015

Make it WERK

Coveralls are made for working..... Oops I mean Werking!!!!
Bought these nifty coveralls from a resale shop that specializes in men work gear. Only $6.50 at Cheap Charlie's for my local Detroiters near Eastern Market. I Zsuuugged them up by using the shirring technique where you use elastic thread on the bobbin which gathers as you sew. 

Jewelry from- Out the Trunk 2009
Shoes- I have had for many moons, and I can't remember where I bought them if I tried. 
Purse-I made it. 

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment