Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Black is.......Inglewood

My Black is...... Reppin the Inglewood Black Hawk football team.
My husband and I are proud Blackhawk fans. My good friend and her husband own a semi- pro football team in Inglewood California. Shout out to Tosh and Tony!!!!!
My suit is Thrifted and I tailored it to fit. The converse are from the converse store in Vegas and I added the rhinestones to the toe. 
Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#inglewoodblackhawks
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment