Wednesday, May 25, 2016

How I wore my DIY Oversize T

If you haven't figured it out them let me tell you.  When I find something I like to make, I make a lot of them.  Which leads me to today's Blog-versation (conversation) on the DIY oversize Tshirt.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I traced my husbands Tshirt as a pattern (3XL) to make this top.  To minimize as many seams as possible I traced perimeter of the shirt so all I had to do it is sew across the shoulders and the side seams.  Take a look:


















One day I will make a video to show people how I make the pieces I have, I just hate the way I sound on recordings.  Something I have to figure out.

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#thiswhatimwearingDEALWITHIT
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment