Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How to wear a tie and shorts

Hello everyone, I am back from the picket line and back to sewing.  If you didn't know, I am  Detroit Public School special education teacher and we got word that the district was not gonna be able to pay us, therefore we went on a "lockout" is what they called it.  Well, good news things have changed and we are back to work.  So here is my menswear look for Wednesday.  The pattern for the shorts and from MimiGstyle- simplicity 8136.

I made them out of faux leather and used a 20inch zipper on the side.  I love how they turned out

My shoes are Steve Madden that I got from ROSS for $35.

The purse I made.


The necktie is my husbands, that I tied in a regular bow and added a necktie clip.

My shirt is from K&G and my white jacket is from the thrift store.







I love my look!!!!!!!!


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#thiswhatimwearingDEALWITHIT
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment