Monday, May 16, 2016

How to wear a LBD

My black is sexy Monday features this DIY tank top little black dress.  It has become my favorite. As I mentioned in an earlier blog I traced this #Forever21 dress and made this dress.  My shoes are from Lizzy's and my glasses are from the dollar store. Yeah!!!! the dollar store.  The cover up cardigan on the right is a garment that I made thanks to MEESHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7i_wik3Jo
Those who know me know I don't think it necessary to spend a lot of money to look GOOD!!!!
Picture on left is from today.  Picture on right is from the day I actually made the dress.

This is work mode.










Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 
#thiswhatimwearingDEALWITHIT
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment