Thursday, November 19, 2015

Blue Outfit for a few $ Bucks

I told you I have a lot of these DIY maxi skirts.


I got the monochromatic sweater from the goody store (thrift store) for a buck on Saturday's 5 for $5 sale.


The skirt is another DIY upcycle denim maxi skirt.  I got the 2 denim jeans for a buck a piece from, you know...... the goody store.  If you want to make this skirt watch this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rO6tUEy7qM





I have been turned on to this gray NYX suede lip stick and liner. 

I think I like it. 



I love my new blue suede Hush Puppies and they are so comfortable.  


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment