Monday, November 9, 2015

My Black is Blocked



My Black is Blocked..... Color blocked that is. Let's start with the dress.
The dress was made using Mimi G color block dress pattern ( yes, she autographed it at her Passion to Profit seminar in Chicago April 2015)


  I used left over scrap material I had that was too small to use but too big to just throw away.  And just for that reason, I'm glad I kept them.  The pieces were just big enough to put together this dress and another (to be featured soon).


The pattern was easy to follow and I think it came out great. I'm really proud of myself for this project. 


Now, on to the rest of this outfit. 
The denim coat, blue/black cool shoes and necklace were all Thrifted.



All in all I love my dress and I am very proud of myself for making it using a pattern. Especially my "Gurl Crush" pattern (#MimiGStyle)

As I always say, 
Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment