Monday, November 2, 2015

DIY denim fringe jacket

I had the pleasure of visiting family in Ohio over the weekend.  And while I was there I was taken to this Discount Designer Warehouse. Well, needless to say I got some goodies. 

Now, I was not selfish with my shopping, I bought my hubby a XXL denim jacket for $6. He tried it on and it was too little. So I had to go to plan B, after I tried it on and it was way too big for me. 
So thanks to a friend's suggestion, I cut it into fringes.  And with that said, here is the new and improve denim jacket. 

The other goody were these over the knee boots $20.  



As for the rest of the outfit, the tan turtle neck and tan skirt I got from The Gap at Great Lakes Crossing (huge shopping mall in Michigan) for $20 for both. I both this same set in 2 other colors also black and seafront green. 
The tame hat was Thrifted. The Burberry scarf, thanks to Canal street in NY. The tan cape I got from the retail store Dots a couple years ago.

You don't have to go broke to dress cute. You just have to find your style and "Remember, It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment