Thursday, November 5, 2015

My black is Sexy

My Black is Sexy
Monday is such a hard day but, I have made it a little easier for myself by making it "My Black is Sexy Monday". Being sexy on a Monday makes me happy. And I am even happier when I get my Sexy Monday outfit on a stingy budget.
Check it out:
*Red Jacket- A birthday gift awhile ago but it was purchased from Victoria's Secrets. 
*White and black button up blouse- THRIFTED
*Rose decorated black skirt- THRIFTED 
*Black Steve Madden tights- LA Swap meet
*peep toe patent leather stilettos oxfords- garage sale
*pearl earrings- DIY
*pearl necklace- THRIFTED

Not including my jacket, this outfit cost me around $12.


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment