Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Complete Outfit head to toe for $23

This outfit cost $23 from the Salvation Army Thrift store.


People ask me all the time "How do you find these outfits at the thrift store?" or "I don't ever find anything nice when I go to the thrift store".  All this may be true, however all I can say is, you have to know your style, and be open to possibilities.

Let me explain my process for this outfit.  I went to the thrift store on Saturday because there are always sale specials and especially the 5 for $5 deals.  This Saturday all white tag clothes were 5 for $5.  Meaning you can get 5 clothing items for a dollar a piece as long as they are white tagged and in increments of 5.  So, as I walked around the store starting at the shoe sections, I found these sweet blue suede like Hush Puppies loafers.

 I placed them in my buggy and that set the stage for my color palette.  I am always looking for a Menswear look and these shoes were gonna work well for that.

$12.99 shoes



Since it is getting cooler outside, a sweater seem like the logical clothing item to accompany these awesome shoes.  I found 5 different blue sweaters, today I will show you one.

$1 sweater -scarf combo

The dark blue blazer was a added element I got from an earlier visit to the goody store (that's what my husband's aunt use to call the thrift store).  I don't remember exactly how much it cost but you know I would have bought it if it was pricey, so lets just say it was $4. The belt was $3.99.

$4 blazer and $3.99 belt

And last but not least, the denim jeans were a buck. They were wide leg and long but i fixed that by taking in the leg and making a big cuff at the bottom.  A good press and here you go!

$1 jeans


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment