Friday, November 20, 2015

DIY Hat and Skirt

DIY 's are my favorite and this one just is SEW comfy, sexy, hip I had to share it.


The hat was made from scrap denim that I have an abundance of and this pattern.  The "BOSS" embellishment is an earring that I cut the post off an sewed it onto the hat with clear thread.







The red and white scarf and gray bling skeleton face t-shirt are from a trip to the goody store (thrift store) and the faux leather gray jacket is from the swap meet (my trip back in January to LA).

This skirt is SEW great and I have many of them because they are easy to make and comfy and easy to wear. 




The skirt is just two pair of sweat pants I bought from Kmart, that I cut open the inseam of one pair and filled that middle opening with the legs of the other pair. Here is a video on how to do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rO6tUEy7qM
This video is about 10 minutes long.  Which is perfect for me, because I am not a fan of long videos.  I have a touch of ADD and I will lose interest and focus if it takes too long to get to the good part. IJS (I'm just saying).

The shoes are from my favorite local shoe store "Lizzy"s" and were a hot $10.  I added the sliver strikes to the toe and BAM!!!!!!!!! I"m dressed for less and look good at it!!!!!!!!!!


You know my philosophy, that you don't have to go broke to be cute.  Clothes don't make me, I make them (sometimes literally, LOL)



Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear 
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment