Monday, October 19, 2015

Birthday weekend!!!!!

Happy 45th birthday to me!!
As my 45th birthday approaches it makes me think of how truly blessed I am. I have accomplished a lot and there is still more to come. 
I like the woman I have become,
And I am proud of all of things I have done and the experiences I have has thus far 
Because I know some people who didn't make it to 45
So for God to wake me up, for that alone I am thankful.
I have finally found my passion of teaching, sewing and thrifting, that I am grateful. 
So this outfit is gifted and Thrifted.
Jacket, belt and suede black loafers-Thrifted.

Lucky jeans, polo button up- gifted. 

This girls loves birthdays!!!!!

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 


No comments:

Post a Comment