Monday, October 12, 2015

DIY TUNIC TOP/DRESS

This garment has made me so happy!!!!
I made this hell-la-va top/dress. I got the idea from this Pinterest pic.
Now with that said, I give two thumbs up for this lady, cause she is wearing this tunic. Go head Girl!!!!!!!!! 
Now here is my take on that picture. I used this pattern to cut and sew, using left over black jersey knit and egg plant color leather from another projects. 


 Now, after I cut the pattern out while extending the length to maxi near the bottom, I went back and cut a piece of left over egg plant leather to memic the top of this top/dress. 
I sewed the leather to the front top of dress and then sewed the rest of the dress together. I added the zipper just because that is my thang lately. And it allows me to wear this as a dress or top. 
This was not hard, actually it was exciting to make because I started with a good idea but my endresult was better than what I had expected. Yeah Me!!!!

I styled this goody with a Thrifted crop denim jacket and Capri Jean, yard sale stud leather booties and silver jewelry. 
This top took me about 2 hours to make and the entire outfit cost me around $25.
I will be making another one of these top/dress. 


Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

2 comments: