Friday, October 23, 2015

How to dress like Victoria Beckham for Pennies



When I seen this look on Pinterest, I said to myself "I like her style". Then I realized who it was and said " That's Victoria Beckham, I know this simple, chic look is a pretty penny".  But as I studied the look, I figured I could get the same look for a couple pennies. 

 This look was actually simple to put together. The coat, jeans and yellow pumps, I got from the thrift store. The Tshirt was made by Xenya on Instagram in the loving memory for DIY YouTuber Messha. 
My Grandma's pearls and DIY rhinestone and pearl earrings. I got the pieces for a local craft store. These earrings are super easy to put together. 

(Wet Seal yellow pumps, THRIFTED)




It's not hard to dress like stars, you just have to find a way to shine in your own light. 

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#meeshaboo
#meeshataughtme
#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment