Monday, October 19, 2015

My black is .......Sexy Comfy

The My Black is .......... Sexy Comfy
This DIY black onesie with shoulder side arm tie up was a trial project and I think it turned out O.K.  Ok enough for me to show the world.


Let me see if I can explain this creation. The project is shaped like a huge, long sweat shirt. Then I cut a "U" shape near the bottom for the legs. The next time I make this is will add pockets. 
Black/gray coat-Thrifted 
Shoes- Payless and they are super comfortable. 
Jewelry-Outthetrunk2009.com

Remember "It ain't what you wear, it's how you wear it"
#thrifted
Instagram @outthetrunk2009
#outthetrunk2009
Pinterest- Outthetrunk2009 

#imakethislookeasy
#happythrifter
#itaintwhatyouwearitshowyouwearit
#madeitmyself
#outthetrunk2009
#madeitmyself
#ootd #outfitoftheday #lookoftheday #TagsForLikes #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #ootdshare #outfit #clothes #wiw #mylook #fashionista #todayimwearing #instastyle @TagsForLikes #instafashion #outfitpost #fashionpost #todaysoutfit #fashiondiaries

See it
Like it
Share it

Please and thank you 
TTD
"Outthetrunk2009" 

No comments:

Post a Comment